On Friday, Daphne decided she wanted to cash in what was in her piggy bank so that she could buy a purse she's been eyeing at Target.

I was pretty surprised to see that she had $16! The purse only cost $10, and she decided to save the rest. What a smart girl.

My lettuce and peas are coming in pretty fast. I was able to pick a bowl full of spinach on Saturday and another bowl full of Arugala on Sunday.


On Friday we rode our bikes down town to our favorite restaurant and then came home and watched How To Train Your Dragon.
On Saturday I woke up at 8:30 to a big yummy breakfast made by John and Daphne. What an awesome surprise.
John spent a lot of the day on Saturday teaching Daphne how to ride her bike. And by Sunday, she caught on. I was blown away by how quickly she picked it up. I can't believe Daphne knows how to ride without training wheels.

That's it for now. I'm excited to see some more great weather this week!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Way to go Daph! Riding a bike without training wheels means she's a big girl now. It's hard to believe she's growing up so fast!
Nice garden! What else do you have in there? Does it take a lot of time to keep it going? Do you and John do it together, or is it your baby? Fresh vegetables are the best!
Post a Comment