Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tiny Squids

How is it that a 4-year-old picky eater will eat tiny squids?


For my moms birthday, we took her to the Fish Grotto. Pretty much all seafood, and it was SO good. We ordered calamari for an appetizer, and it came with tiny squids.


This actually isn't the first time she's eaten tiny squids from calamari.


I myself was a little hesitant to chomp down on them. But Daphne didn't seem to mind at all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Janee said...

mmmmmmmmm squid :)

Good to get the kids a taste for the finer things early on!

Then there's my kids...I cook all these healthy and exotic meals and they turn their noses up at it and want mac n cheese. Gross. Sigh...

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

I can't get over how stinkin' cute Daph's hair is! I just LOVE it! I also can't believe she'll eat that stuff. Amazing!