Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bullet Points. Again.

Bullet points. I love the concept.

  • I have zero motivation to start on my 6 page paper for Human Development. It's due Friday.
  • There is a guy sitting across the foyer from me who looks really familiar. But I can't figure out who he is.
  • I have not gone to the gym since last Thursday :( And with my procrastination on said 6 page paper, I will not be going again until the paper is done. So, probably not until Friday.
  • Daphne is feeling better and back in school today. She had a bad cold with a fever that started last Saturday. She missed two days of school (which is also why I'm behind on my paper and going to the gym), but is now back on her feet.
  • We seem to have a million and one projects going on simultaneously at our house these days. Our garage looks like a furniture graveyard, or someplace where rejected furniture comes to die. All bits and pieces scattered throughout. I do see an end in site. Most of it is our dining room set that we are refurbishing. *Hopefully* it can by done this weekend and in our dining room by Monday. Hopefully.
  • John's law firm is expanding like crazy! I do not envy his work load right now. Poor guy. I do appreciate all the hard work he does though. I'm such a lucky gal.
  • Love love love our new cars. The Rav is SO comfortable. And I *love* the sparkly red color.
That is all :)

No comments: