{Before}

{After}

I think it was the hardest for me to let go of Daphne's long hair. We have been contemplating it for MONTHS. First Daphne wanted short hair, but I wouldn't have it. Then I wanted to cut her hair because I was so tired of dealing with it, but Daphne wanted her hair to grow out like Rapunzel in Tangled. I knew that it would be for the better if we cut her hair short now, and she could have long hair when she was older and better able to help take care of it, so I told her she would look like Rapunzel when she cut her hair at the end of the movie!
So, I'm happy. Daphne's happy. We're all happy. And best of all, no more getting food in her hair, getting it caught in her jacket zipper, or crying when we brush it. Hopefully.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
4 comments:
She looks so cute! Doesn't it make them look so much older?!
Lu hasn't had long hair for a looooong time. It is so nice to have it short. She's pretty good about brushing it, but it's so much easier for her to do it by herself. Hopefully she'll be able to wash it by herself soon....
Oh I like it! She really does look older!
That's the Daphne I remember. She always had shorter hair in MI. I love it either way, but I agree with what a pain in the butt it is to get out the knots. We've been braiding Megan's hair at night so that in the morning there are no snarls. It's been working like a charm.
Love you Daphne! You are adorable!
Love it! Looks so cute on her!
Yeah, that darn Tangled...Maya has long super curly hair and it's a nightmare to take care of.
Post a Comment