Erika, our move was totally premeditated. I have wanted an SUV for a LONG time. There is a blog post I did back in June of 2008 where I changed my mind from wanting a Highlander to a Lexus. Funny. John's been wanting a truck for like, his whole life.
We traded in our teeny tiny little leased Yaris that could barely fit all of us plus groceries. And I negotiated with the salesman to get a killer deal.
4 comments:
WOW! That's HUGE! Was there a lot of research involved, or did you guys just KNOW what you wanted? Congrats! New cars are so fun!
Nice! Congrats!
Erika, our move was totally premeditated. I have wanted an SUV for a LONG time. There is a blog post I did back in June of 2008 where I changed my mind from wanting a Highlander to a Lexus. Funny. John's been wanting a truck for like, his whole life.
We traded in our teeny tiny little leased Yaris that could barely fit all of us plus groceries. And I negotiated with the salesman to get a killer deal.
Oh mylanta! You lucky lucky girl! I thought this post was totally an Amberly joke! Congrats on your new additions!
Post a Comment