Friday, February 11, 2011

Breaking News

Ok, so I hope y'all caught my drift with my last post- pointing out that furnishing and decorating this house is moving at a snails pace. I blame this on my anti-pack rat tendencies. Up until last night I didn't have a routine place to put my keys!



I finally broke down and picked up this key holder at Target. Everything just feels better when I know that my keys are hanging in the most logical place- by the door.


I think the only things left for the entry are an entry table, picture for above the table, and maybe a rug.


One other sense of accomplishment I had yesterday was finally hanging these pictures. Aside from these, the only other things in this room is Lenny and Kats perch.



I also picked this up at an antique store the other day. A great place to empty the pockets at the end of the day.


A place for everything, right?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

Cool Stuff! You need to put pictures of John, Daphne and you in the key holder. Your house is gonna be PIMP!