
Unfortunately for Kat, most of our windows don't have window sills wide enough for her to sit on. SO- I decided to place one of her perches in front of this huge window in the living room. I would say that she now spends approximately 22 hours a day sitting in this exact position. The other two hours are spent eating, using the litter box, and begging for treats.
And for those anxiously awaiting pictures of the house, here is our empty living room

(taken from the dining room)

(taken from the hallway)

(taken from the entry way)

(taken in the corner where the two windows meet)
And here's the entry way

Is it weird that this is one of my favorite parts of the house? I just love how much space is dedicated to the entry. I live the big coat closet, the octagon shaped window, the front door, the space for a shoe bench...

I'm planning on changing that yellow paint though. It's just the wrong shade.
Oh!!! And today is dryer delivery day!!! We already got our washer last Tuesday. So, the last time I did laundry was.... 10 days ago. And since John needs the car today, and Home Depot gave us a tine frame of 11:30-3:30, I'm staying home today taking care of business.
I will post pictures of the washer/dryer set after the dryer comes!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
4 comments:
WOW WOW WOW!! I'm in love! I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for more pictures!!!!!
Gorgeous! I love the floors and all the natural light!! How many sq. ft??
Love the space! Those are great sized rooms! And the Larsen Family is right, the floors are gorgeous! No wonder Kat just sits there there and stares out the window - that window is awesome! Huge! SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! :)
I'm in LOVE with those floors girl. Seriously.
Post a Comment