To the tune of "White Christmas"... kind of.

I'm dreamin' of moving into our house before Christmas
Where we'll have space to move about
The hard wood floors will glisten
And my stress will lessen
Daphne will have tons of room to play, no doubt.

I'm dreamin' of our larger kitchen
With every home cooked meal I make
I'll have enough cupboard space to store things right
And all of my clutter will be out of sight.

I'm dreaming of our large backyard
Where we'll have space for veggies to grow
And the deck will glisten
While John and I listen
To the silence of our neighborhood fo' sho'.

I'm dreaming of our two car garage
With every parking space I loose
My parking experience will be without a fight
My frustration will then be light.

I'm dreaming of a separate laundry room
Just like the ones I used to know!
Where my clothes will glisten
And we won't have to listen
To the washer and dryer while we dine, ya know?

I'm dreaming of more closet space
With every coat I put away
Where boxes can be stored far away
Closet space is a girls dream they say.
Cheesy. I know.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
It'll happen! I just know it! :)
Looks awesome btw!
Post a Comment