Friday, December 31, 2010

Today is New Years Eve, which means that tomorrow is New Years Day, and 2011. I don't feel like something super big is happening though... I just feel like tomorrow is Saturday, just another day. I guess I'm a little preoccupied.

We got word that our loan documents were ready yesterday... And probably could have closed today, except for that the title company's office is closed because it's kinda like a "holiday" I guess. So- I'm a little bummed about that because 1) we didn't get to close in 2010 which means we won't get the tax break. And 2) we didn't close while I was on break from school- which would have made moving super convenient. We're anticipating getting our keys in the first half of next week, which means that we'll probably move in next weekend.

I'm pretty excited to start classes next week. I'm really starting to favor the quarter system, it feels like I'm making progress faster.

Today is actually turning out to be pretty busy- got to meet up with my friend, Sam, for coffee, then going to pick up John, then we have to take our cat to the vet because of the possibility of tape worm (barf! I am so grossed out that my cat has tape worm!), then get ready for Johns gig tonight... Then we can finally relax at home.

So anyway, cheers to the new year. I hope it's great.

Here's some pics from 2010
















































































1 comment:

Alecia said...

that picture of kat and the guinea pig is ADORABLE. i screamed and had to show anton...ohmygod.