Friday, December 3, 2010

Projects

Ok- I need you to weigh in. I'm contemplating starting these projects after finals are done on Tuesday. John is less than enthused about any of this, so I'd like to hear some female perspective.

I am really really really interested in crocheting some stockings for Christmas. Currently, our stocking situation is a little weird. We have one really nice embroidered stocking, with my name on it. John got it for me for our first Christmas. Problem is, we can't find where to get stockings like it so that they all match.... So our other two are those cheapy red and white ones from the dollar store. I think it would give the holidays a nice homey touch if the stockings were crocheted. John begs to differ.

I like these ones
And these. The ones above give a space for a name, which John is in favor for. I could care less either way.
And for socks I may or may not use this exact pattern. I just love thick comfy socks for the winter time... which is like 8 months out of the year here...
And THIS is called a cowl. I had no idea what they were until like, a month ago. I am in love with these and want to start making some. It's like a scarf, but there are no long things hanging down! Just picture it in a cuter yarn color.
And now, back to studying for my dreaded geology final... 40% of my grade!

No comments: