I made this sour cream pecan maple coffee cake to take with us to Waitsburg. I saw this recipe on the food network and couldn't stop thinking about it!

Like I said, the get together was for our nephew's birthday. So, of course we decorated with balloons and ribbon. Somehow THIS made it's way onto the wall and I did not put it there. I think John said it was supposed to be an elephant.

This is my first finished crochet project. It turned out really well I think. It was a birthday gift to our nephew. Here is Daphne modeling it. I believe my exact words were: "Daphne- look like you are SO happy!"

A really good beer John picked up. It tasted like soda, but was 8% alcohol.

Scrabble and REALLY good margaritas

Newt the bird. What a party animal.
Cool cloud pictures.

John wanted me to take this picture. As you can probably see if you squint, I totally burned my face with my curling iron.

An ice cream picnic with Daphne's stuffed animals.
And for an update on the house: The appraisal that was requested from our lender came back at the same amount as the initial appraisal. So that is good news. The only repair that our lender requested was for some rotten eves in the roof to be replaced. John, myself, and our realtor went out and fixed that this morning. In less than 3 hours! We were able to walk around inside and outside of the house yet again... which just makes me terrible anxious to get in there before Christmas. I'm not sure if it's going to happen. If everyone is on top of their game in the upcoming steps, it MIGHT happen. I am so stinking sick of this apartment. We are literally bursting at the seams here.


1 comment:
Blueberry beer? I'll have to try that. Me and Daniell went to a brewery and tried peach beer. It was good.
Sounds like things are moving right along with the house...that would be nice if you guys could be in by Christmas!
Post a Comment