I swear- I always want what I can't/don't have. A few months ago I started wanting blonde hair. And every time I saw a chick with blonde hair, I wanted my hair to be THAT color. So I went my hair stylist and told her to give me Jennifer Anistons hair color. I love Jennifer Aniston

Look at her hair! And her perfect hair line! Actually, when I was gushing over Jennifer Aniston to my hair stylist, she told me that she ACTUALLY went to a seminar or something about hair... or something like that... that was TAUGHT by some dude who used to do Jennifer Aniston's hair all the time. And he said that her hair is hella full of fake hair to make it look thicker!








1 comment:
In the picture under the word "November" your hair looks pretty awesome. I don't think you look as bad as you think!
Wish I was getting some of your cookies.
Post a Comment