Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend in Waitsburg

John and I decided it was about time to make the 4 hour drive to Waitsburg to visit grandpa Kyle and Mimi for the weekend. Here's the trip in pictures...


...On the drive out there...

Friday night we went out to a library {slash} brew pub for some dinner and a jam session. It was good times had by all. After that we finished the night off with a really good bottle of wine.


The next day we explored their vast property. Binoculars required.


We went shopping in Walla Walla




John got to rock out on the drums while I listened.



On Saturday night we went out to a cocktail bar. Yummy cocktails were enjoyed.


Sunday morning was spent enjoying a delicious breakfast.





And walking around in Walla Walla again.


We headed out at sunset at Sunday evening

And were very excited to find some non-chain fast food. And what a find it was: two bacon cheeseburgers, fries, onion rings, soda, and kids cheeseburger for $11.50! And it was SO good!

That was about it! It was a total blast, we can't wait to see Papa and Mimi again!

1 comment:

Janee said...

Amberly, girl, I must say that I'm quite impressed with your photography!