Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"I just want 4 walls and adobe slabs" that won't rip holes in my clothes

So I'm walking to my bathroom... When I feel my sweater rip.


"WTF?" I think to myself. Apparently, a nail sticking out of the doorway to my bedroom snagged my sweater.


What? You don't see it? How about now?


Still nothing? Hmmm... Maybe this extreme closeup will get it.


That little tiny nail, on the opposite side of the ledge, was able to grab my sweater and ripped a huge hole in it! How does that even happen? And WHO puts a nail right there? And WHO just paints over it?!?!

It's times like these that make me long for our house.

Speaking of that- here's a huge update!!! Our appraisal is done and is at the perfect price. Lower than the asking price, and higher than our offer. The sellers have been accepted to the short sale program, which is expected to be complete by February 8th. So, not sure if that means our closing date will be close to that, but things are moving along!!! Yay!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone