Ok, so a couple things.
First, I am gradually working on some minor changes to the blog. My first change that I started working on is having some type of menu bar at the top- below the blog header. I am SO envious of those bloggers out there who can some how link their posts to categorize under 4 or 5 different links. As you can see, I have the menu bar, and the links ready to go... but I have no idea how to categorize my posts so that when you click "Daily Kat" for example, you will get all my posts about my cat. :) So if any of you out there know of a way to do that- could ya fill me in??? I KNOW someone out there knows... and I also know that there are about 40-50 of you reading my blog a day. So SOMEONE'S gotta know! Thanks!
Also, my eye catching (hopefully) new blog header. I have been longing for something with a little more spark. This quote comes from Anne Taintor (surprise). Sorry, but I just couldn't resist the Amberly attitude.
So that's about it. Another week of classes done. I guess that the term is already half way through (?!?!?!). That is crazy... Today I spent an hour and a half classifying sedimentary rocks. That's hard stuff dude.
Tonight, John is taking me out to the Macaroni Grill for some fancy italian chow. I'm so excited! Really I am! My mom got John a Chili's gift card for his birthday and we were super duper excited to head on down to Chili's and cash that shit in. BUUUTTT... apparently ALL the Chili's in the Pacific North West are CLOSED! Luckily, Chili's and Macaroni Grill are like siblings or something. We're going to the one in downtown Portland and will possible catch a movie or go bowling afterwords.
2 comments:
If you figure it out, let me know. I've been trying to find a tutorial on it. HTML is ridiculously confusing.
Yes, yet it is.
Post a Comment