Monday, September 20, 2010

Sick

Except it's not me this time. But I think whatever it is, it's being passed around to everybody. Daphne started acting sick yesterday; complaining of being hot (in 60 degree weather), being extra cuddly, and then not eating lunch and falling asleep at a pizza place. I could tell right off the bat that she was sick. Anyway, it finally ended last night when she threw up all over me, the chair and the floor. She seems to be doing better today, but I've ordered that Daphne will take it easy today (BRAT diet and rest). I will just be tending to my little Daphne and taking care of lots of chores at home.

BTW- I totally love lounging around at home...


When the day is going to look like this:

Oh yeah... and I'm kinda freaking out a little bit because SCHOOL STARTS NEXT WEEK! This break has gone by way too fast! LOTS TO DO BY THE END OF THIS WEEK!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

P.S. The home owners accepted our offer... but we still need to wait for the bank to accept it now.

3 comments:

Danhella said...

Yay! I didn't notice this blog.. just your more philisophical one. How did you get this to connect with Facebook?? I still can't figure it out and I'm usually good with this stuff.

Danhella said...

I figured it out but FaceBook is being lame right now and keeps saying error. :(

Amberly said...

I set it up a while ago... I will look into it and get back to you. I think there is also a setting on blogpress, did you check that?