Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My cold; graphic but true

Last Monday I cought a pretty nasty cold. First I was out for about two days, and couldn't do much but lay on the couch while Daphne watched endless netflix episodes of Diego... ugh. After that I had two days of a completely stuffed up nose and accidentally took the night time cold medicine instead of the day time cold medicine. It literally hit me like a ton of bricks and I felt like I took a shot of vodka and two sleeping pills. One of those days happened to be the Friday that we arranged to walk through about... 10 houses with our Realtor Ryan.

As with most colds, the next 3 days were followed by relentless hacking up of mucus and snot. Unfortunately, many of those times happened while driving in the car with John. And I learned something... never hack up a huge loogy and try to spit it out the car window while driving on the freeway...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Janee said...

OMG....EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! (and I've totally done that before hehe)