Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bangs



At the request of my friend Erika Hogge- I decided I should post a picture of myself. I have bangs again! I just got them cut today, and I think I wanted them a little thicker. At the advice of my hair stylist who is a self proclaimed "conservative" when it comes to dramatic change (quit the opposite of me), I decided to leave the initial bang cut on the thinner side. Because like my hair dresser says, "you can always cut more off".

So I think I will return to get some more whacked off. THIS is actually what I was aiming for. So we'll see.

4 comments:

Alyson said...

Oh yeah! Get 'em cut thicker! I think it will look awesome!

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

They look great! You can pull any hairstyle off. I noticed there's no strips of color in your hair. I don't think I'm use to seeing your hair all one color. But like I said before, you can do anything with your hair and it looks great! Post a pic. with the added bangs. I wanna see the difference.

P.S. Are you making out with your cat a.k.a. KAT?

P.P.S. Hey Daphne! :)

Janee said...

I just got bangs too! So hot right now! They look great!

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

Have you cut any more bangs? Post the pics. when you do.