Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Say it with pictures

Here's our Christmas Tree. $17 four years ago at Target and she's still around. She may be small, but it works really well in our continually small living spaces. And as you can see, our stockings are hanging off the curtain rod... as there is no fireplace. If Daphne asks I'll just tell her Santa breaks in threw windows.
And we got SNOW! I wasn't sure if it was gonna snow or not. But on Sunday we got some snow and we've been having snow off and on all day today. This makes me so happy! Daphne and I are sick today, so we're just hangin around inside in our pj's watching the snow fall from the comfort of our warm little house.

This is just a funny picture from a couple days ago. Whenever I draw Daphne's bath, I get her undressed and then she runs away and hides. I have to go get her and put her in the tub myself. This time she hid behind our pillows... all naked... rubbing her naked body all over where our heads go when we sleep.



1 comment:

Brooke said...

She's gonna be traumatized picturing santa as a criminal ;) Breaking in thru windows... I got your christmas card, It's very pretty!! I love the big picture of Daphne. I'm hoping to be offering cards and such next year.