Friday, December 5, 2008

I don't get it


When Obama was running for President, I got tons of emails from moveon.org and barackobama.com selling stuff to raise money for the campaign. I get that. But he already won, and I still get emails from these guys saying stuff like this:

"We've designed some cool shirts to commemorate this historic day. And if we all wear them on Inauguration Day—to school, or work, or to the inauguration itself—we'll show that Obama's got widespread support for big progressive change.We'll send a shirt to anyone who contributes $12 or more to our big campaign to pass Obama's change agenda."

I think we showed that Obama has widespread support by voting him into office. And if he already won, what do they need $12 for their big campaign? And why do I need a shirt just like the one I already got? I like the guy and I support him, but I don't get it.
Oh well.

1 comment:

Janee said...

Lol...I got that email too :) I contributed to the campaign and voted for him so leave me alone and start giving me some money! Lol