John, my friends Curtis and Sarah (the girl in the picture), and I were hanging out at John's mom's house. I snapped a random picture of Sarah for no reason without the flash on with my digital camera. As soon as the image came up on the LCD screen I could not believe what I saw.
To the left of Sarah is an image of a man, in a white shirt, with a clean hair cut. The four of us were the only ones there that night, and no one was wearing a white shirt. And, neither of the guys had a hair cut like that. If you look a little closer, you can kind of see his ear. This is truely creepy and truely original.
What do you think?

3 comments:
Kinda creepy looking...
Whoa that is creepy! And cool...
Totally creepy. I woulda freaked out. haha
Post a Comment