I long for the day when my child just listens to me the first time I tell her something...oh is there such a day in life???? I think not! Even though Bell is almost 8, everything I tell her is an instant argument - from picking up her homework off the table to putting on her shoes - she has to do EVERYTHING on her terms or not at all! Ugh, the joys of parenthood!!! :)
2 comments:
Better than a slap in the face...
I long for the day when my child just listens to me the first time I tell her something...oh is there such a day in life???? I think not! Even though Bell is almost 8, everything I tell her is an instant argument - from picking up her homework off the table to putting on her shoes - she has to do EVERYTHING on her terms or not at all! Ugh, the joys of parenthood!!! :)
Post a Comment