Thursday, October 30, 2008

26

Photo courtesy June 2004. We were but only dating.
Happy Birthday John!
I love you so much and hope you have a great day!
Here's 26 things I love about you
  1. Your hairy chest
  2. Your desire to impress not just me, but everyone
  3. The way you clean up the house when you know I need it
  4. How over cautious you are because you love Daphne and I so much
  5. How Daphne just adores you
  6. Your goofy sense of humor
  7. They way you help out when I'm too sick to take care of everyone
  8. How successful you've become because of your hard work
  9. Your desire to be a peace maker
  10. Snuggling up to you in bed when I'm cold and you're really warm
  11. How you talk in your sleep
  12. The love you have for your family
  13. Just hanging out with you, doing nothing
  14. How great we are together as a team
  15. How you put other's needs before your own
  16. Your broad shoulders
  17. How you like to go shopping with me
  18. When you talk about "lawyer stuff"
  19. Your silly text messages
  20. Your sweet text messages
  21. How hands on you are with Daphne
  22. You're a perfect father all around
  23. You're a perfect husband all around
  24. Your musical talent
  25. Your desire to teach me how to play instruments so I can play with you
  26. Your skin, I wish I had skin as perfect as yours....

26 things is a lot. So, some of those are probably weird. Anyway....

Happy Birthday honey bunny!



1 comment:

Melissa May said...

I love it that you love him so much! Its so refreshing to see other couples that LIKE each other!
:)