Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ta Da!

Here's a post about something we did on Sunday.
We rode our bikes down to the Interstate Bridge, which connects Vancouver and Portland crossing the Columbia River

We then rode the train from the Expo Center into downtown Portland

We rode our bikes around the river walk

Stopped to check out the Willamette River (the river that runs south through Portland)

We stopped at a Cafe called Bean & Tree to get some iced Americano. Yummy!


It was fun. We were gone for about 7 hours and were EXHAUSTED when we got home.
Here are some unrelated pictures
I was laying on the floor reading my Womens Health magazine and Kat came up and
non-challantly layed right on it.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

can you fish from the river? Do you know how much a fishing license costs?
-Eric

Amberly said...

Yes you can fish in both rivers, no I don't know how much the license costs.

Janee said...

I LOVE that pic of John and Daphne! Looks like you guys are having a great time! Miss ya...

Brooke said...

Looks like fun!!! So, Mom said that you guys are going to be coming through town in mid november...what's going on?
Brooke

Alyson said...

Holy Crap you guys have been busy! Don't you just love it there? I am still working on Trevor and convincing him to move to Portland.