Thursday, September 11, 2008

our townhome

For those of you interested, here are pics of our new town home.
front

back
living room
this is our super rad sofa that turns into a queen or full sized bed.
I'm not sure which size it is, but it's big non the less.

storage!
our accent piece
wide shot of main level
dining room

main level half bath
Lower level bonus room. To us, it's half office....
...half exercise room.
with another couch that turns into a bed.
(We got this in the as-is section at Ikea for $100!)
Daphne's bathroom
master bedroom

master bath

Just so everyone knows, we have an open invitation to any
friends or family who'd like to stay with us!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks really good! I love the funiture!!!

Alisa said...

Very cute! I love your comforter.

McGinnis Family said...

Oh my gosh! I love, love, love it! That's freakin' awesome! I want everything in your master bedroom! It's AWESOME and so my style!

Alyson said...

That looks SUPER nice! I am totally jealous! Your place looks fabulous!

Rylie said...

You place looks great! I am jealous!

Melissa May said...

You have great style and good, clean lines. Love it! I saw a lot of IKEA stuff in there too, which is great. I just LOVE IKEA, too much my husband would say. I'll bet its nice to be all settled in!