Tuesday, August 12, 2008

pictures

I think this picture is funny because Kat HATES Daphne. Yet, she LOVES John and I. She always sits and sleeps by us if we're sitting or laying down. Daphne had a hard time going to sleep that night so I went to bed with her in our bed. She quickly fell asleep and shortly after Kat came up wanting to go to sleep too. Oddly enough, she laid ON Daphne. It was very weird. But here's all of us snoozing.
And I know what you might be thinking... but I DID NOT tell Daphne to do this. She came up with the idea and did it on her own. She fits perfectly into Kat's carrier. She spends long amounts of time going in and out. It's really funny.




3 comments:

Alyson said...

That makes me uncomfortable just looking at her in that cage. Talk about a tight space! How funny.

Rylie said...

Daphne is soo funny! I love the picture of Kat sleeping on her!

Brooke said...

What great pictures of her in the cat cage! It's amazing that she fits in there! I hope everything's going well with your preparation for the move! Wish we were closer so we could help out! I'm excited to hear all about it though!