Janee organized an awesome girls night out this weekend. Although I "missed" out on Mama Mia, I went to the Sushi restaurant afterwords- Sansu Sushi. That's me in the back. I had previously eased into Sushi by buying the vegetarian ones they sell at Kroger. Once you eat those, adding fish to it isn't that much of a difference. So, at the Sushi restaurant I ordered the california roll (a popular choice) and a sushi called Pink Lady. I LOVED BOTH! I ordered both hoping that I would have some left over to take home to John, but I ate the whole thing. You also get a YUMMY salad and miso (which I did not care for). All in all it was awesome and so good. I can't wait to go back before we leave. PLUS- I didn't feel all fat afterwords. My tummy was actually flatter than before the next morning. BONUS POINTS! The only part that I, or I'm assuming everyone else too, didn't like, was the sitting on the floor part.Sunday, July 20, 2008
SUSHI!
Janee organized an awesome girls night out this weekend. Although I "missed" out on Mama Mia, I went to the Sushi restaurant afterwords- Sansu Sushi. That's me in the back. I had previously eased into Sushi by buying the vegetarian ones they sell at Kroger. Once you eat those, adding fish to it isn't that much of a difference. So, at the Sushi restaurant I ordered the california roll (a popular choice) and a sushi called Pink Lady. I LOVED BOTH! I ordered both hoping that I would have some left over to take home to John, but I ate the whole thing. You also get a YUMMY salad and miso (which I did not care for). All in all it was awesome and so good. I can't wait to go back before we leave. PLUS- I didn't feel all fat afterwords. My tummy was actually flatter than before the next morning. BONUS POINTS! The only part that I, or I'm assuming everyone else too, didn't like, was the sitting on the floor part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love sushi!! Thats one thing I cant live without. I get all depressed when Im pregnant because I cant eat my favorite kind which is called a yellow submarine and has raw tuna on the top. I once had one when I was pregnant and I just got off as much of the tuna as possible. Dont tell my doctor.
i also <3 sushi. i crave it fortnightly.
Lol...I'm glad you liked it - I've been worried all week that people hated it!
I've tried california rolls, I can"t stand the seaweed!!! Other than that I'd probably love it!
Post a Comment