Thursday, June 19, 2008

COOKIES!

Sometimes ya just need to make some chocolate chip cookies. Plus, I was dying to try out Alexis Phillips' recipe. I had them once at Erika's house and they were SO YUMMY!
nothing like licking the spoon!
this picture didn't turn out as well as i would have liked.

So today I have not left the house and have not done much else besides make cookies and play with Daphne. I love days like this.
So, Daphne doesn't nap anymore. She can pretty much stay up from 9 am to 9 pm. When we're home ALL day with nothing else to do, it can get kinda long. So, I do something called quiet time. If she's not gonna nap, she's at least gonna stay in her room and read quietly for at least an hour. She loves it and just ends up reading in her bed or plays quietly. It still gives me a chance to gain my sanity, clean, use the computer, and have a diet dr pepper. mmmmmmm....





4 comments:

Stephanie said...

hey terrys! got this link through allison's page- those cookies look delicious and daphne is so cute. just wanted to say hi!

Brooke said...

Those cookies do look delish!!!! I don't know what I would do if alaura stopped taking naps!!! Of course she only sleeps 10 hrs at night...if she was sleeping 12 hrs she'd probably be more enjoyable...

Melissa May said...

Diet Dr. Pepper is the only diet soft drink worthy of drinking, in my humble opinion. While I do prefer a regular Pibb to Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper is pretty much the king of the castle.

Diet Coke can bite me.

Rylie said...

Can I get the recipe for those? Those seriously were the best cookies ever!!!! Daphne's hair is getting so long!! She's so cute!

Miss ya!!