i found this video while blog surfing. i think facebook is great for others, but this is why i deleted my account. this is absolutely hilarious.
in other news, i accidentally hit some key on the keyboard to the lower left and it shrunk everything on my monitor. there are like three inches to the right that are blank and now everything else is smaller because of this. and i can't get it to go back.
before i put daphne down for her nap, after lunch we went on a quick walk. i left her in her panties and put some pants on her and we walked up to grand ave where they are doing construction. we both watched for a good 10 minutes as tractors and other machines moved big pieces of cement. it was cool. daphne waited til we got back and then went potty in the toilet. i'm just so excited!
after watching that video i am now thinking in an english accent. anyone else?
3 comments:
Hey Amberly, that was a pretty funny video about facebook. I am glad you enjoyed your first 5k, I love running those things. I was hoping to run the 5k for the 4th of July but we'll see if I'm on my feet by then. Hopefully that construction isn't getting too annoying, it is something I am not looking forward to coming back to. Check ya later.
Yay Daphne! I hope she keeps it up...Alaura did great for 3 weeks, then suddenlt she decided that she doesn't want to use the potty. Well, she's doing pretty well today, but the last week was kinda tough. Good luck!!!
Lol...that is hilarious :)
Post a Comment