- the missledines watched daphne for us, and let her spend the night so we didn't have to pick her up at like 1 am. thanks again guys!
- arrived in detroit and got some mcd's before the show
- found a parking spot, but got harrassed out of it by some dude hinting that we should give him a "tip" because he was going to sit by our car all night and watch it to make sure it didn't get broken into. needless to say- we left to find a different spot
- found a different spot and some other crazy walking down the street tried to get us to move so we could pay $10 to park in her lot. we told her to go kick rocks and left our car there
- finally made it inside the venue and enjoyed 4 hours of rock n roll
- met some interesting people who offered us some pot. don't worry everyone, we didn't do it
- drove around for about 30 minutes in downtown detroit trying to figure out how to get on the freeway headed for home
- got home at 1 am and totally crashed. i was so exhausted. but it was so fun.
usually cameras are not allowed inside venues so i didn't even bother trying to bring mine in. but i did have my camera phone and managed to snap this interesting shot.

3 comments:
Sounds like a fun concert!
Thanks for the update! We're pretty much up to the same old thing.
Eric is putting in 10 hr days at ATT and getting ready for his hunting trip with Dad in August. They just stopped Saturday overtime...so he's finally home on weekends, but we're losing a lot of our paycheck. It's great having him home though.
Alaura's doing much better with her potty training again. She still wont go poo in the toilet though...I don't know what to do about that yet, but i guess when she's ready she'll do it. She's talking sooo much! We're looking into preschool possibly. She knows her numbers 1-10 by sight and can count to 20 with some help. She recognizes 10 or so letters too. I can't get over how fast she's growing.
I'm still working very hard getting my photography studio done/going...I took some classes at henley's and we're looking into buying a semi pro camera. We're going to convert the dining room into a studio! I realy hope it works. What would you think is a fair price for a sitting and all of your pics edited and on a disk? I've got a wedding I'm doing for a friend in June, and now that Dad's in the bishopbric we're hoping to have the inside scoop on who's getting married...lol. I was able to be in the delivery room when Camie had her baby yesturday which was very exciting...Other than that I can't think of much else that's going on.
Hope you guys are well, and I'm really still going to get those disks to you...I'm sorry.
Love John's smile in the pic. Glad you guys had fun!
You goofballs
Post a Comment