Friday, April 4, 2008

you can take my photograph

daphne loves my glasses. so i let her play with these ones that i don't wear anymore. but they were too big for her head and wouldn't be satisfied until the sunglasses stayed on without falling off. so i rigged this with one of my headbands. she was satisfied- i was laughing.
how daphne passes time while on the potty

the city was digging a huge hole in our street.
daphne decided to pull up a chair and watch.
.our little dare devil.
{bubbles}


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daphne is so cute!

Alisa said...

That is so adorable! I laughed at her lining up her fruit snacks on her leg. Hilarious! I can't get Natalie to sit on the potty for more than 2 seconds, so I guess we still have a while.

Rylie said...

hahaha I love that she pulled up a chair and watched them digging a hole. That is so cute

Brooke said...

Has she used the potty again? She's so stikin cute amberly!!

Kati said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.