Wednesday, March 19, 2008
my american idol post
so i watched the results show tonight. after watching the show yesterday, i wasn't really impressed with many performances- except carly's smithsons. i love those chill, folk type songs. songs that you would hear in the background of a cafe, or in some mellow interesting movie- like from dan in real life. also, like carly's version of blackbird she sang last night. i was shocked to see that she was in the bottom 3! i was glad to see that christy lee and amanda were in the bottom three though. i have never liked christy lee. i am counting down til she gets booted off. i used to like amanda, but have quickly realized that she always sounds the same. so anyway- i was glad to see amanda go and look forward to saying goodbye to christy lee next week. that's the end of my american idol post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I was shocked Carly was in the bottom. I agree that she has one of the best voices on the show. I'm not liking Brooke White as much anymore.....
Yeah, we felt the same about Amanda - it was like seeing the same performance from her every week. I was SHOCKED to see Carly in the bottom 3! What the heck? I really liked her version of Blackbird - I didn't agree with Simon AT ALL about her performance.
I dont like Christy Lee either but My favorites are David Archuleta and Brooke White. They are both LDS and I would like to see one of them win. David Archuleta is so stinkin' cute and humble.
I was happy to see Amanda go! She's bugged me from the beginning. She couldn't even smile when Simon gave her like the best comment. I think Christy Lee will go soon too. I really like Carly, and was shocked she was in the bottom three. I don't think it will happen again tho. Guess we'll wait till next week to find out...
Oops, I was signed in as my mom when I posted my comment so Connie Randall was really Alison Randall/Moreno
Post a Comment