Monday, March 17, 2008

5 rainiest US cities

*according to the National Climatic Data Center

  1. Quillayute, Washington
  2. Astoria, Oregon
  3. Tallahassee, Florida
  4. Mobile, Alabama
  5. Pensacola, Florida

so for those of you who say that Portland Oregon rains too much, you're crazy! astoria is #2 on the list, but that's almost 2 hours away from portland. so if we try to recrute you to portland with us, you can't use the rain excuse ANYMORE!

3 comments:

Rylie said...

Portland is beautiful! We totally wouldn't mind living there, or at least coming to visit! :)

Brooke said...

I think it still rains to much!!! ;)

Natalie Service said...

I LOVE Portland! That's were we vacationed during the Summer as kids. And being close to the beach is always a plus...not the warmest beach, but close nonetheless!

Have you tried looking up "cloudiest cities".
Lansing in high on the list, I think.

Miss you guys!!!