Thursday, February 14, 2008

hallelujah

The writer's strike is OVER!


"Comedies will be able to return to air the quickest with new episodes, in as soon as four to six weeks. NBC's "The Office," for one, had one script ready before the cast walked out at the start of the strike. The show hopes to have five to 10 episodes starting in April or May."


read more about it here

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't wait for "the Office" to start again. Great show!!! Would you mind if I stole your idea and did Alaura's corner? Great idea!!!

Alisa said...

Yay! I'm stoked.

Janee said...

I'm SO happy The Office is coming back! Hooray! Speaking of The Office, can you guys still witness for me? It's funny, the show my case is based on was on Tues.

I also like Daphne's corner, I might steal your idea too :)