I need your help choosing a topic to write on for my writing class. I was given 10 topics to choose from and these are my 4 favorite. i don't have much time left to choose so i need you to vote ASAP! the poll is on the right ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
in other news, daphne has been doing some funny things lately. whenever john and i embrace, hug, or kiss in her presence, she comes over to where we're at, lays down at our feet and starts whining. i guess she doesn't like it, jealousy or something. we think it's hilarious.
And today when I left for the gym it was 7 degrees. yesterday it was 42, today it was 7. my car door was frozen shut. it took my big guns to open it.
hahahahahaha!
11 comments:
Wow!!! those are quite the guns!!! Hey how do you get the center of your blog different from the sides? I've tried a few times and it doesn't work. also how did you get such a cute header. YOu'll hav eto send me copies of the family pictures you guys had taken so I can have some ideas. Good luck with your paper. Those are all cool topics, but I think that the obesity one might be fun scince you're doing such a great job in the other extreme.
could you do me a favor and ask alisa to invite me to her blog?
Holy Moly!
I picked the pics up and I'm taking them to mom tonight, I think she'll mail them to you
Amberly, you are freakin' awesome and so hilarious!
haha, now i see what yall were talkin about today, sexy, oh and tag your it, check my blog for the fun thingy
So is John OK with you being able to beat him up? -Eric
Holy frick! Will you be my trainer?
You are awesome Amberly! So buff! Remind me not to get in a fight with you...
I voted on the poll for the obesity topic, for some reason our family has lots of srtong ideas about that....fast food, and more!!
Post a Comment