I think yours is really cute but if you'd like to see some other stuff check out these websites!www.pyzam.comwww.pimp-my-profile.com
Just be careful the last time I switch my blog backgroud it deleted all my widgets (the links on the side of the page to every else's blog etc.) It made me so mad!!
Alyson gave me all the sites for the layouts but um, what are you talking about - you always have cute layouts!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think yours is really cute but if you'd like to see some other stuff check out these websites!
www.pyzam.com
www.pimp-my-profile.com
Just be careful the last time I switch my blog backgroud it deleted all my widgets (the links on the side of the page to every else's blog etc.) It made me so mad!!
Alyson gave me all the sites for the layouts but um, what are you talking about - you always have cute layouts!
Post a Comment