Tag #1
1. Where did you meet your husband? John and I met and were friends in high school, but didn't start dating til 3 years later. we randomly ran into eachother in starbucks...
2.What was the first thing you said to your husband? I can't remember the first thing I said to him. Even though i dated all his friends before i dated him, i always thought he was the hottest one!
3. Where was your first date? KC steakhouse, where we dined and danced
4. Where was your first kiss? by this lake that was by my house
5. Did you have a long or short courtship/engagement? 1 year
6. Where did you get engaged? at a park
7. Where were you married? We were married in the LA Temple
8. How did your reception go? very quickly
9. How was your honeymoon? nice, a week in canada!
Tag #2
Four Places I've lived....
1. Rancho Cucamunga, California
2. Seattle, Washington
3. Bakersfield, California
4. Lansing, Michigan
Four jobs I've had....
1. Instructional assistant at a high school
2. Apartment manager
3. child care taker
4. professional cleaner
Four things I'd like to do before I die....
1. have another baby
2. travel to europe
3. finish college
4. have a nice house
Four favorite desserts....
1. brownies
2. chocolate/ chocolate chip cookies
3. chocolate covered pretzels
4. brownie/chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
Four facts about me....
1. i am usually busier than the average person
2. i will impulsively buy clothes at target when i shop there
3. i like to sleep, but i don't sleep in passed 6 am
4. i am vain, but not proud of it
Four favorite TV shows....
1. The Office
2. family guy
3. any type of show that involves fitness
4. the today show
Tag #3
6 facts/habits about myself...here's the good and the ugly!
1. i get really bad acne
2. i am afraid of being fat
3. other peoples kids/babies make me uncomfortable
4. i'll do almost anything for money
5. i have an inappropriate sense of humor
6. i'm addicted to diet soda
i was tagged by aubrey, but i stole this tag off of rebecca's blog because i like it better. i'm gonna tag alyson, brooke, my cousin alisa, my cousin melanie, and natalie! have fun!
2 comments:
I hear ya on the acne it sucks!
I swear tag #3 I would have said the exact same things - are you my twin soul?
Post a Comment