I don't know how many of you saw my previous post about me taking on a child care position. Well, it's official. I start tomorrow. I am watching a 9 month old girl named Emi full time. Their parents are really cool and the baby is very pleasant. I have a good feeling about all this. Not to mention the fact that WE NEED THE MONEY! Anyway. So- FYI: I will be a lot busier and I will be bringing one more child to Erika's play group.
In other news- Daphne is officially 18 months old next Sunday. I am so excited I think I might cry. Although for the passed like, 3 months we have been taking her to nursery to get her used to it. But whenever I do the test of going outside to see what she'll do, she'll last like 2 minutes before she notices I'm gone and starts balling hysterically. Hopefully that won't last for long. John and I really want to go to Sunday school together in peace.
Anyway, I actually have to go to BED because I still plan on doing my morning ritual of going to the gym even though Emi is coming over at 8 am tomorrow. I want to get up at 5 and still go. SO- til next time.
Oh, lansing friends- and I'll be posting Erika's baby shower pictures tomorrow. I had to charge my battery.
5 comments:
YAY! I'm so glad you got the job! It will be so much fun for Daphne.
Cool!!! I hope all goes well. Hopefully you can get them to take a nap at the same time. Let me now how everything works out.
SO an update on today. It's going very well. Emi still naps in the morning for like an hour. I only let her sleep for an hour so she'll nap longer in the afternoon with daphne. They both went down successfully at 2pm. We'll see how long Emi sleeps for. But I'm counting on Daphne to sleep for about 3 hours. Emi is very easy to take care of. Except for the fact that she doesn't like to drink the formula in her bottle. It takes more effort than I'm used to. But so far so good. I'll keep updating.
Yay for Daphne and Emi sleeping at the same time!!! That's gotta' be nice and hopefully will stay that way? Congrats on getting the job! That's awesome!
Congrats on the job! Lucky you for getting an easy going 9 month old!
Post a Comment