Friday, October 26, 2007

names

1. My rock star name: first pet and current car
woody matrix
2. My gangsta name: fave ice cream flave and favorite cookie
coffee chocolate- this doesn't make any sense...
3. My “fly girl” name: initial of first name & first three letters of last name A Ter
4. My detective name: favorite color and favorite animal
Black Kitten
5. My soap opera name: middle name and city where you were born
Christine Orange
6. My Star Wars name: first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name
TerAm
7. My superhero name: 2nd fave color and favorite drink with “The” in front
The Brown diet dr pepper
8. My Nascar name: first names of your grandfathers
Kenneth Ariel
9. My stripper name: name of your fave perfume and your favorite candy
Vanilla Almond Hersheys
10. My witness-protection name: mother’s and father’s middle names
Gillie Leishman

I think I like my rock star name the best. Anywho... this week has been CRAZY! We had to have band practice every night this week to get ready for our big gig tonight. I started out this week waking up at 5am and heading off to the gym... but as the week went on i started getting up later and later. Today I woke up at 7:45. I haven't gone to the gym since Tuesday. But I think i'll survive. I'm on a clean start this next monday. I'll be able to get to bed on time cuz we won't have to be up practicing. Yay! But I am excited for tonight. I think our band sounds pretty good and I'm really liking playing the bass guitar. The party is going to be a blast I'm sure. So anyway- I'll be posting pictures I'm sure. So watch for them!

2 comments:

The Pousson Family said...

What gym to you go to?

You guys sounded great last night - Dan and I were really impressed!

Brooke said...

wish we could be there to hear you guys play. Have fun!!